- For the 2017-2018 school year, Participation in HARC costs $480 per area of study. A few of our programs are a half-year long, and those cost $280.
- A non-refundable deposit of $80 is due at the time of registration.
- The balance is due by August 1 unless you make specific arrangements with the HARC Director.
- Should you need to cancel your reservation, the deposit is non-refundable. Prior to August 1, we will refund the tuition balance you have paid. After August 1, we will not be able to issue you a refund. By that time, we will have contracted with an instructor to work with your child, and you are obligated to fulfill that contract.
- If an area of study does not meet it’s minimum enrollment, all of the enrolled students will receive a full refund, including the deposit.
- To discuss payment options or to request any other considerations, please contact Beth Grose at email@example.com.
- To be considered for a scholarship (one per student) please fill out the attached form and send it to Beth Grose at firstname.lastname@example.org. (HARC Scholarship)
- Classes begin August 8, 9, 10, 2017.
- PLAN CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU REGISTER! When you register for these classes, you will pay an $80 registration fee. That fee is non-refundable. If you withdraw from a class, you will not receive a refund.
- Make sure you read and understand our policies, available HERE.
- When you register, you will be transferred to another website. If you don’t have an account there, you will need to create one.
- If you have registered for a class, the final payment is due August 1, 2017. The FINAL PAYMENT link for each class will be in the confirmation email after you register. Please check your spam folder if the confirmation email does not show up in your email inbox.
- PLEASE NOTE: If a student registers for one-semester courses back-to-back for the year, contact Jonell Williams at email@example.com for a discount code to avoid paying two registration fees of $80 each. This applies for one student taking 2 one-semester classes in the same academic year. You must contact Emma before completing the registration in order to use the discount code. Please email the name of the student, and the classes being taken.
NOTE: Complete the registration process separately for each child you want to register.
- 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM / Latin 1 / SC 220 /
- 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM / Spanish 1 / CC 222/ This section is full.
- 11:20AM – 12:50 PM / Pre-Algebra / CC 220 /
- 11:30 AM – 12:45 PM / Spanish 2 / CC 204 /
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM / Chemistry (Honors Chemistry) / CC 204 /
- 1:00 PM – 2:15 PM / Spanish 1/ CC 204 / NEW SECTION ADDED
- 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM / Spanish 4 / CC 204 /
- 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM / Biology (Honors Biology) / CC 222 / This section is full.
- 1:00 PM – 2:15 PM (Fall Semester Only) / High School Study Skills / CC220 / – Please note #5 above.
- 1:00 PM – 2:15 PM (Spring Semester Only) / SAT Prep / CC220 / Registration – Please note #5 above.
- 2:45PM – 3:45PM / English 2 / CC204 /
- 3:00 PM- 5:00 PM / Biology (Honors Biology)/ CC 222 /
- 3:45 PM – 5:00 PM / German 1 / CC 220 /
- 8:45 AM – 10:10 AM (Spring Semester) / Persuasive Rhetoric and Communications / CC 204 / Registration – Please note #5 above.
- 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM / Calculus / CC 222 /
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM / English 3 (Honors English 3) / CC 220 /
- 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM / Honors English 4 – British Literature / CC220 /
- 10:20 AM – 12:20 PM / Algebra 1 / CC 204 /
- 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM / Geometry / CC 222 /
- 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM / Pre-Calculus / CC 204 /
- 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM / Algebra 2 / CC 222 /
- 12:30PM – 1:30PM / English 1 / CC220 /
- 12:00PM – 1:30PM / Civics and Government / FC205 /
- 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM / Chemistry (Honors Chemistry) / CC 222 / This section is full.
- 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM (Fall Semester) / Christian Ethics / FC 205 / Please note #5 above.
- 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM (Spring Semester) / Christian Ethics / FC 205 / Registration– Please note #5 above.
- 1:30 PM – 300 PM (Spring Semester) / Apologetics / FC209 / Registration – Please note #5 above.
- 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM /Honors Anatomy and Physiology / CC 222 /
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM / Honors Physics / CC 222 /