These programs offer educational and tutoring opportunities for homeschool students, and fellowship and support to parents.
Each of these co-ops has it’s own membership requirements and parental responsibilities. Please read the information carefully. Those who sign up to receive our newsletter will be notified regarding registration and other important information.
- SpeakOut is a speech and debate club for students interested in competitive speech and debate.
- HARC (Homeschool Academic Resource Center) provides advanced level classes for high school students. HARC is not a co-op and parents do not need to be present.
- SEEK (Spiritually and Educationally Enhancing Knowledge) is a co-op offering women’s Bible studies and classes for all ages of children.
- His Story is a co-op focused on Biblical and academic encouragement, motivation, accountability, and serving.
- Potter’s Clay is a co-op focused on support, encouragement, structure and accountability.
- Classical Conversations offers a course of study based on the classical model of education.