Springs Christian Theatre is an extra curricular drama opportunity for public, private & home schooled students ages 8 and up to learn performance skills and teamwork through musicals and plays. Each semester class focuses on learning basic acting skills and culminates with a performance. For more information, contact Tiffany Schmidt at SpringsTheatre07@gmail.com.
Proverbs 4:23 “Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life.”
Musical Theatre Class with Springs Christian Theatre
October 7, 2019 – February 24, 2020
Monday’s 3:30 – 5:30 PM
Colonial Baptist Church (Colonial Corners)
Production: final week of February
Parent info meeting and auditions/get to know each other group activities:
Monday, Sept 30, 3:30-5:30
3:30 – 4:00 parents & students
4:00 – 5:30 students only
$10/audition fee (due Sept 30)
$40/month tuition (due Oct – Feb)
• Email name & age of student by Friday, 9/27 to Tiffany Schmidt @ SpringsTheatre07@gmail.com
• Attend parent meeting @3:30 on Mon, 9/30 in Colonial Corners
• If you are trying for a speaking role, come with minute or less monologue (poem, speech, character from a book or favorite movie) — You could also prepare something with a sibling or friend. — Have fun with this!!
• If you are trying for a solo or duet, come with a minute or less song. (Any praise song you know well is great!)
• If not trying for speaking/singing roles, you do not have to audition alone. You can participate in the group scenes and song choreography.
• Only a small part of auditions will be singing/speaking. Most of time will be group activities, getting to know each other, acting games, & learning song choreography.
Commitment/Volunteers: Each family needs to have someone available to commit to helping put on our production. Volunteers interested in helping with various areas are welcome to contact me.