Colonial Homeschoolers is a support group for Christian homeschoolers in Cary, NC, and the surrounding area. Our group is sponsored by Colonial Baptist Church, but any Christian family may join. We offer a wide range of activities. Activities vary widely – everything from small groups and clubs to science co-ops, field trips and group testing. Members also have the ability to plan new events and opportunities.
Thinking about opening a homeschool? Here’s an article entitled Why Homeschooling? from Attorney David Gibbs III.
Some of what we offer include:
- Field trips
- Several classes, clubs, co-ops and socials
- Networking with other homeschoolers
- Email updates
- National Honor Society
- Homeschool Graduation Ceremony
- Annual Group Testing
- Invitations to all Colonial Homeschool clubs, co-ops and activities for students
- Family Socials and Events
- Mentor Mom Programs
- Teen Activities and Socials